Their world begins here
One of the most respected college preparatory private schools in the nation, Saint Stephen’s Episcopal School offers a unique combination of world-class education and nurturing environment that enables children to thrive.
The range and breadth of our curriculum, partnered with outstanding athletics and arts programs offers children who come to Saint Stephen’s preparation for the world unlike any other. The world opens up to students and families at Saint Stephen’s for families from around the region including Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, Bradenton, Palmetto, Ellenton, Anna Maria Island, Longboat Key and Casey Key, and around the globe.
To request more information, or to schedule a tour, please click here .
- All Around Excellence
- 72 Saint Stephen’s grads celebrate diplomas amid ‘family’
- Saint Stephen’s Episcopal School Graduation
- Unexpected turn gives Nutter chance at new opportunities
- High school student chooses to be Bradenton councilman for a week
- Gentry named a National Merit Scholar
- Saint Stephen’s Episcopal School’s construction of the $4 million Moore Athletic Complex at Turner Fields should be completed this fall
- Saint Stephen’s Head of School Completes Doctoral Program
World-Class Summer Series June 10 – August 9
Saint Stephen’s World-Class Summer Series is tailored to provide enriching programs to stimulate the social, emotional, intellectual, and physical development of a child. Students can explore new subjects, discover a creative talent, and strengthen a sport’s skill while creating new friendships.
Saint Stephen’s World-Class Summer Series is an 9-week program divided into individual 1-week sessions. Open to children from around the community, Saint Stephen’s World-Class Summer Series is a great opportunity to experience Saint Stephen’s first-hand.