|Gained admission to over 107 colleges and universities nationally. Here are just a few:
How Far Will Your Child Go?
At Saint Stephen’s Episcopal School, we believe that every child, Pre-K through 12, deserves the opportunity to go further, reach higher, explore their curiosities and discover their world through the power of learning.
For over 40 years, Saint Stephen’s has given children from around the region and across the globe just that opportunity, educating the ‘whole child’ through a wide-ranging curriculum and Post Graduate program that stretches far beyond its rigorous academic merits.
From the arts to athletics, from issues on environment to character development, at Saint Stephen’s we strive to provide each child the forum to fulfill his or her own potential within a truly caring community.
We invite you to explore the opportunity for your child. To tour our campus, meet faculty, see our beautiful grounds and ask any questions you might have.
To apply, please visit our Applications page now.
“I want people to know that Saint Stephen’s is worth the investment in all respects. It is clear to us that the school is committed to molding successful, well rounded young people.” Kathryn Bilik – parent of 1st, 6th, and 8th grade students
Why Saint Stephen’s?
In tomorrow’s world, who will have the advantage? At Saint Stephen’s Episcopal School we believe that the thinkers we teach today will be the leaders who drive the change and direction of our world moving forward.
We challenge our students to be life-long learners, curious explorers of their world, compassionate, confident and prepared for the questions they face today and tomorrow.
Prepared for college? Unequivocally. Better still, prepared for the kind of thinking, collaboration and leadership essential in the new global landscape. Students of Saint Stephen’s are privy to a truly world-class academic education; developing into independent thinkers shaped by character education, a caring community and a focus on leadership that is second to none.
“A successful student is one who embraces learning, thinking and doing at every level, open to possibility, eager to take on their life ahead.” - Jan Pullen, Head of School
Saint Stephen’s Students:
- Have enjoyed a 100% college acceptance rate
- Have been awarded $4 million in merit scholarships (Class of 2012)
- 81-89% who took an AP exam scored a 3, 4 or 5
- National Merit Scholarship Program: 23 finalists, 27 commended from 2005-2012.
- Has been member of Cum Laude society for over 15 years
- Educates a large portion of its graduating Seniors from as early as Pre-K or K
- Provides active college counseling resources beginning in grade 8
- Enabled nearly 25% of our seniors to participate in college athletics last year alone
|Around the region,
Around the world
|Our students see the world in action as they study with the international mix of students around the world who join us for the educational opportunity Saint Stephen’s provides, including students from:
Discover The Difference
Saint Stephen’s is more than a school, it’s a world all its own. A singular, expansive campus that buzzes with student activity, sports teams and a natural environment spanning 35 sprawling acres.
Located on the McLewis Bayou, Saint Stephen’s takes advantage of this dynamic location to give children a deeper understanding and appreciation of the environment every day as they learn and play.
Experience the difference for yourself. Tour our campus, visit our faculty, speak one on one with the students and see Pre-K3 through 12 student life in action.
Ready to see more? Schedule your experience now.
“ Why Saint Stephen’s for my children? There are so many reasons. It’s a learning oasis, an environment where each one of my children thrive.” – Veronica Van Dyke, Saint Stephen’s parent
Whether you’re far away or just close by, you can get a glimpse of what’s in store for you and your child when you take our virtual tour. It’s a great ‘first look’ at what day-to-day life will offer your child; an opportunity to preview our campus and our classrooms. Click here to view the Saint Stephen’s campus.
Community Admissions Events
- January through March, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm – Welcome Wednesdays
- Thursday, January 17, 5:30 pm – Lakewood Ranch Private School Fair
- From I-75 north, take Exit 220B (SR 64 West)
- From I-75 south, take Exit 220 (SR 64 West)
- Head west on SR 64, which will turn into Manatee Avenue
- Cross US 301 and continue through downtown Bradenton
- At the intersection of 39th Street West you will see the campus on your right – continue one more block to 41st Street West
- Make a right onto 41st Street West. The Campus Center will be behind the church parking lot.
Saint Stephen’s Episcopal School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Saint Stephen’s does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual preference, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its education or admissions policies, scholarship, athletic or other school- administered programs.
If you have any further questions, please contact Linda Lutz (941.746.2121, ext. 1568).