Are you ready to get in the best shape of your life?
Join Club Falcon today!
Offering a wide variety of individual and group training, Club Falcon is located in the state-of-the-art Falcon Field House at the Moore Athletic Complex. Opened in 2014, the 2,500-square-foot, multi-use training and performance facility features high-caliber strength training and cardio equipment by Cybex, Legend, Body Masters and Hammer Strength.
Club Falcon programs are open to anyone and utilize a cutting edge training curriculum to promote athletic and fitness progression, as well as overall personal evolution and transformation. No matter what your fitness goals, you’ll gain an edge with the help of our personal trainers.
Current Saint Stephen’s families and staff receive a 10-percent discount on all sessions, classes and packages.
By joining Club Falcon, you’ll benefit in multiple areas:
- Physical – strength, power, movement, speed, agility, flexibility, conditioning
- Mental – build confidence, focus and determination, be your best every day
- Nutrition – eating plans, body composition, energy balance, dietary supplements, hydration protocols
- Body Management – corrective exercises, optimal training protocols to reduce injury potential
- Two-week trial session ($87): Includes two, 30-minute personal training sessions and an assessment
- Monthly membership ($39): Includes unlimited use of facilities during open gym hours, and a discount on group fitness classes
- Small Group Semi-Private Personal Training Session ($189/per person): Five sessions per month of 2-4 clients with a trainer and unlimited use of facilities during open gym hours
- Five sessions ($299/month): Includes five, one-hour private sessions with a trainer, unlimited use of facilities during open gym hours, supplement protocols, one-month meal plan, one-month workout plan
- Eight sessions ($399/month): Includes eight, one-hour private sessions with a trainer, unlimited use of facilities during open gym hours, supplement protocols, one-month meal plan, one-month workout plan
- Twelve sessions ($499/month): Includes 12, one-hour private sessions with a trainer, unlimited use of facilities during open gym hours, supplement protocols, one-month meal plan, one-month workout plan
*Unused sessions do not roll over
ONE-HOUR GROUP FITNESS CLASSES ($10):
- Total Body Conditioning: This energetic workout includes a circuit of strength, cardio and core in one. You’ll be challenged in new ways during each workout.
- Powerhouse Punch: Work yourself to the max in this boxing conditioning class. Power through one-minute rounds, on and off the bag, while incorporating classic boxing drills with a twist.
- Bootcamp: This is an intense, boot-camp style class incorporating high and low movements, and plyometrics. Perfect for intermediate to advanced fitness levels. Prepare to sweat and push yourself to the next level.
- Cardio/Strength Circuit: Want a full-body workout – toning and cardio? This class concentrates on longer cardiovascular components interspersed with 45-second intervals for weight challenges.
- TRX: Suspension training is the original, best-in-class workout that leverages gravity and your body weight to perform hundreds of exercises. You control how much you want to challenge yourself on each exercise by adjusting your body position to add or decrease resistance. Great for all levels.
*Open gym hours vary based on the time of year
CLUB FALCON STAFF:
BRIAN SHULTES, Director of Strength and Physical Conditioning
Brian leads the strength and physical conditioning curriculum for Saint Stephen's student-athletes and oversees Club Falcon. He has been involved in athletics and performance development since 1978, and holds bachelor’s (physical education/exercise physiology) and master’s (sports management/sport science) degrees. Brian is a Certified Personal Trainer, Certified Nutrition Practitioner, Strength and Conditioning Specialist and a P.I.C.P. Level 1 and 2 Certified Coach. He’s been training clients privately as the owner of LiftStrong Fitness Personal Training Studio and MobileFiT, and spent a decade as the head women’s basketball coach at Eckerd College in St. Petersburg.
ERIK SCHULZ is a Saint Stephen’s alum and recent graduate of Florida Southern College. Erik holds a degree in Human Movement & Performance and is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. At FSC, he helped design and train the school’s athletic teams, taught new personal trainers, and was a presenter at the Gulf Coast Fitness Expo. A former multi-sport athlete at Saint Stephen’s, Erik has a passion for helping people reach their potential through training programs designed to fit each individual. He has experience with all levels of clients and athletes.
(941) 746-2121 ext. 1610