Online Lunch Program
- You can pay for your children’s meals from the convenience of home 24/7;
- You can more closely monitor what your child eats;
- You can pay with electronic check or credit card;
- You will receive an e-mail notification when you have a low meal account balance.
The lunchroom does not accept cash as a method of payment. All families must establish a lunch account for students. This includes both pre-orders and the daily Lunch Limo.
What is the Lunch Limo?
- Some food items may be purchased without pre-ordering.
- This option is ONLY AVAILABLE TO MIDDLE AND UPPER SCHOOL STUDENTS.
- All families are encouraged or will need to set up their student’s lunch account or to activate their lunch account. Any and all food purchases will be charged to their lunch account.
- There are only limited choices, and a limited amount of food is available. The best way to ensure your child has the lunch of his/her choice is to pre-order.
How do I set up my student’s account?
- Contact Debbie Carney at email@example.com to get your student’s id#.
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and “create” your account.
- After your account has been created, deposit funds into your account.
- Go to order meals and pick the dates you would like to order. You will be able to see the food choices for that day and can then make your selections.
Volunteers are always needed to help serve lunch! If you have some time to help, contact:
Lunch Program Director
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
(941) 746-2121 x. 609
Click here for a list of frequently asked questions